Welder - 2nd shift (conversion)
Put a LIFT in Your Career! Hyster-Yale Group, a world-class manufacturer of industrial lift trucks, has an outstanding opportunity for an exceptional and talented Welder at our facility located in Berea, KY. NMHG designs, engineers, manufactures, sells and services a comprehensive line of lift trucks and aftermarket parts marketed globally under the Hyster and Yale brand names. We are one of the global leaders in the Material Handling industry and have been building relationships and partnering with our customers, suppliers, dealers and employees for over 80 years.
The Welder is responsible for setup, tack, and welds a variety of uprights, carriages, and sub-weldments such as cross members, crossheads, sub shafts, hose shive, and other brackets and miscellaneous parts. Adjust fixtures, clean and prepare parts. Perform other related duties as required or directed.
- Set up, tack, weld, and allow for material draw on major components, sub-weldments, and miscellaneous parts while supporting continuous process of production of lift trucks
- Position fit, block, and clamp parts to obtain proper alignment; adjust fixtures; grind, cut, chip; tack
- Exercise care in welding to maintain a smooth even bead, obtain proper penetration and coverage, and check work for adherence to specifications
- Maintain adherence for a quality product
- Promote a safe work environment through safe behavior, safe operation of equipment and proper use of (PPE)
- Proper care of tools, equipment, PPE, materials, and facility and maintain general housekeeping
- Maintain adherence to quality standards
- Support and help enforce all company policies; including safety, housekeeping, environmental, financial, reporting, and discipline
Formal education High School diploma or GED is required.
We are an equal opportunity employer with an excellent benefit package including medical, dental and life insurance, 401(k) and profit sharing.
Full timeWork Hours
40Travel RequiredPrimary Location
HYG US Berea, KYAddress
2200 Menelaus PikeZip Code
NoRelocation Assistance Available
NoWe are an equal opportunity employer with an excellent benefit package including medical, dental and life insurance, 401(k) and profit sharing.EOE/Minorities/Females/Veterans/Disabled
This job has expired.