This job has expired.
Under general direction, responsible for all aspects of the development and implementation of the ERP Integration from Lawson to Oracle ERP. This project manager will need to ensure that the people, processes and cross functional teams are aligned to a singular solution. Business process management and cross functional team solutioning is highly desirable. Knowledge of the Oracle ERP systems and migrating from one platform to the new off-prem solution is desirable (exact version of Oracle 12 is not required).
An entrepreneurial perspective is required - identifying, understanding and managing upstream and downstream impacts and dependencies. Interfaces with all areas affected by the project including end users, computer services and client services.
Defines project scope and objectives. Develops detailed work plans, schedules, project estimates, resource plans, and status reports taking into consideration the unique aspects related to integration and separation projects. Conducts project meetings and is responsible for project tracking and analysis. Ensures adherence to quality standards and reviews project deliverables. Manages the integration of vendor tasks and tracks and reviews vendor deliverables. Provides technical and analytical guidance to project team. Recommends and takes action to direct the analysis and solutions of problems.
* Responsible for requirements definition, creating project scope and obtaining scope approval, and creating project plans, resource plans and project cost estimates
* Ensure that all project requests are aligned with goals and strategic plan
* Coordinate project efforts and activities to achieve agreed timelines and budgets
* Work closely with technical team and VP to best align resources with business needs
* Understand and coordinate activities with and between multiple internal departments HR, Finance, Business development, Communications and others
* Produce accurate and complete project documentation including but not limited to: Requirements definition, scope documents, statements of work, project schedules, communication plan, staffing plans and requests, status reports, issue logs, test plans and test plan results, and project budgets
* Consult with management and reviews project proposals to determine goals, time frame, funding limitations, procedures for accomplishing project, staffing requirements, and allotment of resources
* Manage multiple projects using formal project planning techniques, including development of budgets to successfully support each project successfully
* Adhere to all company policies and procedures
* 10+ years' experience in IT project management, requirements definition and/or deployment of business requirements to information systems
* 7+ years' experience in leading IT project management initiatives related to M&A integration or separation
Oxford is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Oxford will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. Oxford is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to individuals with physical and mental disabilities. If you need special assistance or an accommodation while seeking employment, please email email@example.com. We will make a determination on your request for reasonable accommodation on a case-by-case basis.
Add your resume to our resume database that can be searched by employers looking to hire!
Stay up to date with job alerts! Customize your alerts based on a specific area, category and receive weekly updates!