CNH Industrial is a world-class equipment and services company. Driven by its purpose of Breaking New Ground, which centers on Innovation, Sustainability and Productivity, the Company provides the strategic direction, R&D capabilities, and investments that enable the success of its five core Brands: Case IH, New Holland Agriculture and STEYR, supplying 360° agriculture applications from machines to implements and the digital technologies that enhance them; and CASE and New Holland Construction Equipment delivering a full lineup of construction products that make the industry more productive. Across a history spanning over two centuries, CNH Industrial has always been a pioneer in its sectors and continues to passionately innovate and drive customer efficiency and success, driven by its purpose of Breaking New Ground. As a truly global company, CNH Industrial's 35,000+ employees form part of a diverse and inclusive workplace, focused on empowering customers to grow, and build, a better world.
We are currently seeking System Verification Engineer to join our Agricultural Product Development organization. This is role will work closely with our systems and software engineering teams to ensure the best electronic and software solutions are provided to our customers.
- Analyze system requirements in order to define the testing strategy and plans
- Execution of tests using virtual (SIL), HIL, or bench tools
- Development of robust, flexible, and re-usable test scripting for automated testing
- Analyze test failures to identify root cause (incorrect test case, defect)
- Create test reports, defects and communicate test results to team members
- Ensure traceability of test cases, test results, and defects to requirements
- Coordination with HIL engineers and validation team members to ensure quality test coverage
- Collaborate with systems engineering regarding the functionality and features to be verified
- Oversee supplier test development and other supporting activities
- Identify and implement new test procedures for process improvements
Position Pays $83,000 to $120,000 (Actual salaries will vary and will be based on various factors, such as skill, experience and qualification for the role.)QualificationsRequired Qualifications Include:
Preferred Qualifications Include:
- Bachelor's degree in Electrical Engineering, Software Engineering, or related degree
- 3+ years of experience in verification of embedded software and electronics
- Experience designing and developing automated tests
- Experience in using tools for CAN/LIN testing and debugging
- Experience in using Python for automation
- Experience with testing and/or operation of agricultural equipment
- Experience with HIL tools, software, and equipment (dSPACE, National Instruments)
- Experience with modeling and simulation (MATLAB, Simulink)
- Experience using Vector CAN/LIN tools and software (CANalyzer)
- Knowledge of Functional Safety standards (e.g. ISO 26262, 25119, 13849)
- Software development experience with C, C++, Java, or assembly-level code
US applicants: CNH Industrial is an equal opportunity employer. This company considers candidates regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status. Applicants can learn more about their rights by viewing the federal "EEO is the Law" poster and its supplement here. CNH Industrial participates in E-Verify and will provide the federal government with your Form I-9 information to confirm that you are authorized to work in the U.S. You can view additional information here.
If you need reasonable accommodation with the application process, please call 1-800-889-4422 option 1 and then option 5, or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Read about our company's commitment to pay transparency by clicking this link: pay transparency notice.
Canada applicants: CNH Industrial is an equal opportunity employer. This company considers candidates regardless of race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, nationality, place of origin, disability, marital status, family status, age, or any other ground prohibited by applicable provincial human rights legislation.
This job has expired.